Student pick-up & drop-off procedures
We updated our Pick-up & Drop-off Procedures for the 2020-21 school year.
Please review the attached MAP for teachers' drop-off & pick-up locations.
ALL PRESCHOOL students MUST be signed in/out by a parent, guardian, or emergency contact per CDHS (Colorado Department of Human Services) guidelines.
Conrad introduced an online form to reduce contact with paper forms.
Student Drop-off & Pick-up at Conrad:
- Parent arrives at drop-off location with the student
- While waiting in line, parent: Scans the QR CODE form OR Opens the form BOOKMARK on her/his phone.
- Parent completes & submits the form & pauses at the CONFIRMATION SCREEN.
- Parent SHOWS THE TEACHER the CONFIRMATION SCREEN when the parent reaches the front of the line
- Bring your SMART PHONE to the line to complete the process.
- Enable the QR READER in your phone’s settings or download a free QR reader from the App store.
- BOOKMARK the teacher’s QR code into your phone to save time each day.
- QR codes are posted in the office for TARDY & REVERSE TARDY
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS also need to complete the QR code form & bring an ID.
- Students arriving or departing on the BUS will NOT need a QR code form completed. The teacher will complete a separate form for bus students.
CONRAD NEEDS YOUR HELP KEEPING STUDENTS SAFE!
- Park in designated parking spaces in the SOUTH/FRONT of Conrad.
- Follow speed limits, signage & arrows.
- Leave children alone in the car.
- Park in the Handicap space without a Handicap Placard
- Park in the North/Back Bus Loop
SERVICE/DELIVERY ZONE in South/front of Conrad:
- Do NOT drive past the orange cones
- DO NOT park, sit, wait or idle
Please email your child's teacher with any questions.
Thank you, Conrad ELC