AM session: 8:15-11:15 AM or PM session: 12:15-3:15 PM
Registration TO DO: (Please mark your calendars)
June & July: Check for registration updates
- Important Registration updates & messages will be at www.ffc8.org/Conrad and www.facebook/ConradFFC8
June 1-July 15: Prepare for Registration Week
- Visit a doctor to complete the PHYSICAL & UPDATE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS. A physical signed by a doctor and dated after 8/12/2019 is required to start school on August 12, 2020. Physicals expire after one year and must be updated.
- Complete ONLINE REGISTRATION. *Please complete the online registration before July 15 to expedite your visit to Conrad during Registration Week*
- Complete online BUS REGISTRATION (as needed). Assigned bus stop locations should be available a few days before the first day of PreK. Watch for bus pass photo information.
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES: Students will need a backpack large enough to hold a standard pocket folder (approx. 9” x 12” folder)
July 27-31, 9 AM-3 PM: REQUIRED Conrad Registration Week
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization records (Updated)
- Proof of residence (Includes parent/guardian’s name, address & dated less than 30 days ago)
- Physical signed by a doctor
- Conrad Welcome Packet (link coming soon)
- Check the class lists posted in Conrad’s Glass Foyer to find out your child’s teacher
- Sign up for a REQUIRED Meet the Teacher Orientation (watch for information on how to sign up)
Date Pending (Early August): REQUIRED Meet the Teacher Orientation for new and returning students
Wednesday, August 12: The First day of Preschool!