Culturally Diverse Populations
Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 is committed to providing equal educational opportunities to all students. We have a diverse community of leaners and are working with families and the community to create the best learning environment for all students
In this site you will find information regarding English Language Learners and Native American Students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mary Brennan at email@example.com
- What is Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education(CLDE)?
- How are students identified?
- How are Teachers trained to support students in CLDE?
- How can I get involved?
- What are some of the things I can do at home to help my child?
- What services are available at schools?
- How does language develop?
- What are my rights as a Parent/Guardian/Student?
What is Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Education(CLDE)?
How are students identified?
How are Teachers trained to support students in CLDE?
How can I get involved?
What are some of the things I can do at home to help my child?
What services are available at schools?
How does language develop?
What are my rights as a Parent/Guardian/Student?
Contacts for MLL and Title VI
Executive Director of Student Achievement (Elementary)
Student Achievement Coordinator
Welte Education Center