Skip To Main Content

Menu Trigger Container

Nav utility header



Frequently Asked Questions

In FFC8, we know that it takes a big commitment to choose which district and school your child may attend for their preschool or kindergarten through 12th grade years. FFC8 is a unique district and we know you may have some questions about the registration process. We've done our best to answer a few below, but please know you are always welcome to call the Central Office at 719-382-1300, or the school you are zoned for, to follow up and ask more questions.

Thank you for considering FFC8 as your district of choice. If there's anything else we can do to serve you, or other questions you may have, please let us know!