If you have an event at Carson Middle School and need Post Access...
Players and Coaches via Bus Transport:
- Your school is on a list for a specific event to be hosted at CMS
- Visiting school (bus driver, coach, etc.) must be ready to provide an updated passenger manifest to military personnel when entering Gate 1
- The passenger manifest must have the first and last name of each player, coach, and anyone else on the bus including the driver
*All players, coaches, officials, and spectators must always wear a face covering/mask over the mouth and nose inside federal and district buildings while on Fort Carson military installation.
Visitor/Spectator (day) Pass - School events - Athletics:
- The visitor will use this website to apply for a “visitor pass” https://visit.gvt.us/steps/branch_selection
- The visitor will enter the requested information such as Driver’s License Number and bio info.
- The system will run their background check and they will receive a text message with approval or denial, no earlier than 10 days prior to the visit date.
- If they receive a denial, they visit or call the Visitor Control Center (VCC) to discuss the denial.
- If they receive an approval, they need to visit the VCC at 6012 Nelson Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80902, go to the kiosk, scan their Driver’s License, take a picture and it will print a badge for them.
- For assistance, they can contact an employee at the VCC at (719) 526-2325.
- The individual must have a cell phone that receives text messages to use the online system. If they do not, then they will have to go to VCC to get a pass at the counter.
- The individual must be a US citizen to use the online system. If they are not, then they will have to go to the VCC to get a pass at the counter.
- Visitor pass expires at midnight on the day of the visit.
Fall registration is now closed