Carson Middle School Library and Media Center
The mission of the Carson Library Media Center is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information. Our goal is to increase student achievement through collaboration and the inclusion of information literacy skills. We also want to share the love of reading with the students, staff and the community of Carson Middle School.
The library is the place to come for independent research, classroom projects, pleasure reading and special events. We look forward to seeing you! For even more resources, see the links on the left side of this page.
- The library is open to students from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Students may come to the library at any time with a pass to use the library materials.
- Books may be checked out for a two week period. They may be renewed by library staff.
- All books should be returned to the library front desk or the dropbox in the hall.
- Students should renew or return overdue library books as soon as possible. If there is a problem, they should inform the library staff.
- We request that students be considerate of others while in the library, speak softly, be polite.