Welcome to Eagleside Elementary School!
Eagleside is rising STRONG!
We believe that every child can learn and deserves the best of us!
Our primary focus is leading your children to learn and grow in the best possible educational environment. It is our goal that all students achieve at or above grade level by the end of each school year.
Our entire staff takes great pride in the educational achievement of your children. We have developed and implemented learning benchmarks, which complement the Colorado Academic Standards, in reading, writing, language arts, mathematics and science. We are proud of our wonderful students and their educational accomplishments which are a tribute to their parents, the leadership of teachers, the efforts of support staff members and parent volunteers.
The staff of Eagleside Elementary school consists of classroom teachers in kindergarten through fifth grade, teachers of music, physical education, art, library, English as a second language, speech therapy and special education. There are four custodians; three secretaries; three food service personnel; a counselor and school psychologist; a Dean of Students, an instruction coach; and, of course, our Principal and Assistant Principal.
Additional services are provided by a school psychologist, a full-time time nurse, and district physical and occupational therapists. In addition to these employees, we are fortunate to have a number of volunteers from our community who assist with many of our programs through our parent volunteer group.
- Eagleside Elementary was dedicated in the fall of 2007. We are looking forward to celebrating our fifteen-year anniversary next fall.
- We are home of the Cowboys, and Bullseye, our school mascot, can often be seen at community events. He LOVES photo ops!
- The school is located in the heart of Cumberland Green, which is a closely-knit community.
- Eagleside Elementary currently serves 530 students, many of which are military-affiliated.
- Our staff's hometowns represent 21 states, and 2 countries.
- Fourteen members of our staff are Colorado Natives.