What is a PTO?
The PTO is a Parent-Teacher Organization composed of teachers, parents, and school staff members. We hope to have a minimum of 3 parents per class involved in the PTO.
What is the purpose of Conrad’s PTO?
• The PTO provides an opportunity to meet other parents in our school and work closely with school administration and staff.
• You will be the first to hear about important news and help plan upcoming events.
• You will learn how to volunteer an hour or two a month (or more),
AT SCHOOL or FROM HOME, to benefit the students at our school.
How do I join Conrad’s PTO?
• Meetings will be the first Thursday of each month
9/1, 10/6, 11/3, 12/1, 1/12, 2/2, 3/2, 4/6 & 5/4
• Watch for text, email and/or Facebook reminders for the monthly meetings and volunteer opportunities.