Ms. Tico's Yellow Classroom
Ms. Tiffany (Ms. Tico) Gunderson
Hi! I am Tico Gunderson and I am so very excited to be at Conrad Early Learning Center! I have been teaching for over 10 year now. I taught preschool in Iowa for 7 years. Then I moved to Colorado and taught kindergarten for 3 years. I am so thrilled to be back in preschool and apart of the amazing team at Conrad Early Learning Center! My goal this year is to help our students love learning and feel successful. Preschool is a special time to grow, learn, and develop many skills. This will be a wonderful school year!
My name is Stacey Sly and I have been a Para in D8 for four years. I have lived in Fountain for twenty years and all three of my kids attended D8 schools. I have four grandchildren that I love spending time with. I love working with pre school children and watching them grow and learn.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)