Mrs. Rangel & Mrs. Jessica
Blue West Classroom
Hi there! I’m beyond excited to be joining the Conrad ELC team this Fall! I’ve been teaching since 2011. Five of those years were within the early childhood classroom. Although I’ve had the opportunity to work in various grade levels, I’ve found that early childhood is where I belong. My family—my husband, daughter, and two dogs-- and I will be relocating from Guam this summer. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed our time on the beautiful island but are looking forward to all that Colorado has to offer! In our free time, my family and I enjoy spending time outside—hiking, biking, and just exploring. I also like to read and cook. I’m looking forward to the new school year and cannot wait to meet all of the staff and students!
Hi, I'm Jessica! I joined the Conrad team as a paraprofessional in 2018. I am a proud Texan transplanted to Colorado because that's where the Army sent us. I am a proud dog mom to two fur babies. I love country music and sports! I am super excited to work with your children this year.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)