Ms. Crysta Nauert's
Ms. Crysta Nauert
Hi! I am Crysta Nauert (Now-ert). This is my third year teaching but my first year in district 8. I am excited to be starting this new journey and adventure her at Conrad! I have my degree in Elementary Education and Special education and am currently working on my Masters in Early Childhood Special Education. I have always known I wanted to work with children but I truly found my passion when I had the opportunity to work in an inclusive preschool classroom. The students are so amazing and it is so much fun learning from them about the different ways to learn and teach! The students just want to learn and do their best! My husband and I have one little boy and four fur babies and in my spare time I try to spend as much time with family as possible!
I have worked for FFC8 since 2000. All of those years, I have been in preschool. I really enjoy these kids! I have two kids of my own. A boy and a girl and I also have a one year old grandson I’m enjoying. I have lived in the Fountain area for 26 years.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)