Mrs. Gasser & Ms. Jessie
Green East Classroom
Hi, I am Sarah Gasser. I have been working in the Fountain Fort Carson School District for 7 years. Prior to teaching preschool at Conrad, I taught Special Education at Jordahl Elementary School. My passion is working with students and families. I love to see a child’s excitement to learn new things! When I’m not teaching, I enjoy spending time with my husband and daughter, Ella. We love to do anything outdoors, including: hiking, snowboarding, running and swimming. We also travel to Michigan quite often to see our extended families. Although we are not native to Colorado, we love it here and have called this our home for the last 9 years!
I like to be called Jessie. I am a single mom with three wonderful kids. In my spare time I am a Girl Scout Leader, a Cub Scout Leader and a tutor for the Children’s Literacy Center. I also love to read. This is my fourth year with District 8 and my third year in preschool. I love working with preschoolers because they always keep you on your toes.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts,
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)