Ms. Dee Kelly's
Ms. Dee Kelly
This will be my 8th year teaching in District 8. I began my teaching career as a preschool teacher over thirty years ago. As a military spouse, I have had the pleasure teaching all over the world. I have been married almost 44 years and have 3 children and 4 grandchildren. All my children and grandchildren live here in Fountain. I have a BA in Early Childhood and a MA in Early Childhood Special Education. I remember playing "school" with my dolls at the age of 5, so I knew at an early age I wanted to teach. I have always taught preschool. It is amazing how much they grow and learn during their time at preschool and I love being able to experience it with them.
I am a para in Ms. Dee's room. I am also currently a full time college student at Pikes Peak Community College. I am working towards my bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education. I would love to be a pre-school teacher at Conrad Early Learning Center. I love working with kids and helping them be successful. My favorite hobbies include school and playing tennis.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts,
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)