Mrs. Kayla & Ms. Lynnae
Red East Classroom
Hello! I am very excited to meet all my new students and families this coming fall! Together we are going to have a wonderful year filled with a lot of fun, learning, growing, and new adventures! I always knew that I wanted to be a teacher! I love working and learning with the younger kiddos! They bring such joy to my life and I love how curious they are about everything! This will be my eighth year teaching in our district, and my second year at Conrad! I have thoroughly enjoyed developing long lasting relationships with all my students and families and while having so much fun learning and growing together! I am currently attending University of Northern Colorado where I am working on earning my master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education. I have been married to my amazing husband Matt for 4 years and we have two dogs, Sullivan and Bristol! In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, walking my dogs, traveling, hiking, cooking, and trying new restaurants! I am looking forward to meeting my new students and families and working with the wonderful staff at Conrad!
Hi I am Miss Lynnae! I have lived in the Fountain community for 22 years. I have 4 children, 23 years, 21 years, 17 years, and 14 years. They all have gone through preschool, Jordahl, FMS, and FFCHS! So you can see, the district 8 community is truly the place we call home. I love to read a good book, go on hikes, watch movies, and most of all spend time with my grandbabies. I am excited to spend this next school year getting to know each of your children as we learn and grow and have a fantastic year with Ms. Kayla!J
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)