Ms. Kayla Hondorf's
Ms. Kayla Hondorf
Hello! I am very excited to be joining Conrad Early Learning Center this coming fall as a Pre-K teacher! I always knew that I wanted to be a teacher! I love working and learning with the younger kiddos! They bring such joy to my life and I love how curious they are about everything! I have spent six wonderful years teaching Kindergarten in our district where I have developed long lasting relationships with students and families! It’s been a dream of mine to teach Pre-K, so I am very excited about this new opportunity! I have been married to my amazing husband Matt for two years and we have two dogs, Sullivan and Bristol! In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my family, walking my dogs, traveling, hiking, cooking, and trying new restaurants! Looking forward to meeting my new students and families and working with the wonderful staff at Conrad!
Hi I am Miss Lynnae! I have lived in the Fountain community for 22 years. I have 4 children, 23 years, 21 years, 17 years, and 14 years. They all have gone through preschool, Jordahl, FMS, and FFCHS! So you can see, the district 8 community is truly the place we call home. I love to read a good book, go on hikes, watch movies, and most of all spend time with my grandbabies. I am excited to spend this next school year getting to know each of your children as we learn and grow and have a fantastic year with Ms. Kayla!J
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)