Mrs. Cox & Mrs. Angie
Yellow West Classroom
I have been teaching preschool for FFC8 since 2013, but teaching since 2009. I have my Master’s Degree in Early Childhood/Special Education. I was born and raised in Georgia where I met my husband in college. We got married in 2014, but together since 2005. We have have one daughter. Outside of work I enjoy being a mommy, crafting, boating, watching movies, and reading.
My family and I moved to Fountain in 1997. I have been working in District 8 since 2010 as a paraeducator. I love watching our preschoolers learn new skills and grow a little bit each day.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts,
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)