FFC8 Classified Guest Requirements
- Accurately type 40 wpm
- Filing test
- Compiling test
*All Guest secretary testing must be completed prior to becoming an active Guest with FFC8. Please contact our Administrative Receptionist at 719-382-1300 to schedule testing.*
Guest Paraeducator / Guest Building Technicians (Custodians):
- High school diploma or GED
Classified Guest Salary Information:
- Guest Secretary - $18.00 per hour
- Guest Paraeducator - $17.25 per hour
- Guest Building Technician (Custodian) - $16.25 per hour
Guest Services & Leave Specialist
- Demonstrates effective organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates punctuality and good attendance.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures, including proper use of equipment.
- Reports all unsafe conditions/activities to supervisor, Human Resources or Risk Manager.
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest for the work to be performed.
- Follows appropriate district policies and procedures.
- Meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates confidentiality as related to job.
- Develops and maintains professional working relations with other district employee.
Terms of Employment:
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to create any contractual obligations on the part of the Guest or the school district. Guests have the right to terminate their associations with the school district, with or without reason, and the school district retains the same right.