Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statute 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2017)
PLEASE NOTE: To access a particular financial resource, simply click on the category name to expand and review all published documents for that category. Click again to minimize the list.
- District Adopted Budgets - Including Uniform Budget Summary
- District Financial Audits
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Financial Data File
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990-PF and any associated schedule
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface, but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Assistant Superintendent of Business and Auxiliary Services