Apply for Preschool
Application Packet Request Process:
- The packet request will offer different methods to receive the packet.
- Please allow 24 hours between request & pickup. You will NOT receive a call when the packet is ready.
- School offices are closed during school breaks. Packet requests will be fulfilled when staff returns to the buildings.
- The preschool application includes online and paper portions.
- A birth certificate and a proof of residence less than 30 days old are required
Please see below:
- Mail (only to addresses within FFC8 boundaries)
- Email (check your junk/clutter/spam folder)
- Picked up in FOUNTAIN at Conrad Early Learning Center
- Picked up on FORT CARSON at Weikel Elementary’ s Preschool Wing
Children who will be 3 or older by October 1, 2022:
- Born 10/2/17-10/1/19
- May meet CPP eligibility for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Please request the application packet on the link below and select "School Year 2021-2022" within the packet request
Children who will be 3 or older by October 1, 2023
- May meet CPP eligibility for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Born 10/2/18-10/1/20
- The application packet will be available after January 1, 2023 at www.ffc8.org/earlychildhood
Children who are under the age of 3:
- Developmental concerns: Please contact Early Invention Colorado at 833-733-3734
- Headstart/CPCD 719-635-1536.
Children must reside within district boundaries due to limited spaces.