Staff Evaluation Procedures
El Paso County School District Eight evaluates the performance levels of all teaching and administrative staff as well as specialized service professionals by using the adopted Colorado State Model of Evaluation. FFC8 is meeting all of the required elements of a local evaluation system with the use of the State Model of Evaluation system.
Local Board Policies
FFC8 Board Policies dictate how staff performance/evaluation is handled.
- Qualifications/Powers and Responsibilities of Superintendent (File: CBA/CBC)
- Evaluation of Superintendent (File: CBI - R)
- Evaluation of Support Staff (File: GDO)
- Evaluation of Licensed Personnel (File: GCO)
- Evaluation of Licensed Personnel-Regulation (File: GCO-R)