Ms. Quiana McCullum
Hello! I am excited to be joining the Conrad Early Learning Center. I began teaching in 2019 however as a military spouse I have had the opportunity to work in the education field in Missouri, Washington and recently in Germany. I have a Master’s degree in Elementary Education and am working on my Early Childhood Special Education degree. I enjoyed working with children and seeing them come to life as they meet and learn new milestones. My family and I for the last 3 years have been living overseas in Germany. We are excited to be back stateside in Colorado. We have 3 beautiful children who are in 12th, 7th and 3rd grade. In my spare time I like spending time with my family, baking, coaching sports and just exploring new things!
Paraprofessional announcement coming soon!
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)