Ms. Savannah Farmer's
Ms. Savannah Farmer
Hello! I am from Charleston, South Carolina. My husband is in the Air Force and Colorado Springs is our first base. We have three fur babies- two Australian Shepherds and one cat. I recently graduated from Western Governor’s University and I am super pumped to have my first classroom!!
I grew up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin, the oldest of eleven children. I joined the US Army right out of high school, where I met and married my husband who was also a soldier. We are now both retired from the army. We have been married for 37 years, have 5 wonderful children and 5 beautiful grandchildren. I have been working as a para in the FFC8 district for 10 years, 8 of them with Mrs. Fonkert. I love working with preschool-aged children, watching them grow and learn new skills everyday.
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)