Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC) Meetings
Please Join the Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8
Special Education Advisory Committee (SEAC)
SEAC meetings for 2020-2021 School Year
All meetings will be held virtually.
2020-2021 Parents Encouraging Parents (PEP) Conferences
Sponsored by Colorado Department of Education
- Colorado families who have a child with a disability birth-21
- Directors of special education, principals, special education teachers, general education teachers, related service providers
- Health care and other Colorado professionals interested in the family and school partnership who work with children or youth with disabilities.
The PEP Academy opens on a Friday evening and continues for two to four hours live on Three Saturdays. Live and self-paced sessions will be available to confirmed participants.
Where: Confirmed participants will be sent directions with links to access PEP Academy online from a desktop computer, laptop or other mobile device.
2020-2021 PEP Conference datesWinter 2021 Online PEP Academy
Spring 2021 Online PEP Academy
- Friday, January 20, 2021
- Saturday, January 30, 2021
- Saturday, February 6, 2021
- Saturday, February 13, 2021
- Friday, March 19, 2021
- Saturday, March 20, 2021
- Saturday, March 27, 2021
- Saturday, April 3, 2021
Sign language and other language interpretations are avilable. If you need an accommodation, please request it on your application.
Live and self-paced sessions that help promote family and school partnerships which are essential in supporting students with disabilities. Participants will have two weeks to complete the online PEP Academy program. Of no cost to attendees.
For more information:
Join Peak Parent Center
35th Annual Virtual Conference on Inclusive Education
When: February 18, 29 and 20, 2021
- Explore practical strategies and resources
- Connect to the latest evidence based research
- Stay current on emerging issues
- Professional Registration: $265
- Family Member, Person with a Disability, or student Registration: $170
For more information:
- Scholarships, Continuing Education Credit, Spanish, CART, Preliminary Conference Schedule, visit: bit.ly/AboutPEAKConf.
- Or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 719-531-9400
Register at bit.ly/PEAKConfRegistration with a credit card.
See the flyer HERE.