• Fall Sports Registration

    Football Registration

    Cross Country Registration

    Volleyball Registration

    Does your student have a physical on file?

    Athletes are required to have a valid physical and Athletic Participation Form on file in order to participate in any afterschool sport. If you are unsure if your student has a valid physical, please call 719-382-1610. All physicals must be turned in by 12:30 PM in order to practice that day. Any physical turned in after 12:30 PM will be processed the next day. 


    If you are in need of a physical or Athletic Participation Form, you can find a digital copy here! Please see the attendance office for a hard copy. 

  • If you have an event at Carson Middle School and need Post Access...


    Players and Coaches via Bus Transport:

    • Your school is on a list for a specific event to be hosted at CMS
    • Visiting school (bus driver, coach, etc.) must be ready to provide an updated passenger manifest to military personnel when entering Gate 1
    • The passenger manifest must have the first and last name of each player, coach, and anyone else on the bus including the driver

    *All players, coaches, officials, and spectators must always wear a face covering/mask over the mouth and nose inside federal and district buildings while on Fort Carson military installation.


    Visitor/Spectator (day) Pass - School events - Athletics:

    • The visitor will use this website to apply for a “visitor pass” https://visit.gvt.us/steps/branch_selection
    • The visitor will enter the requested information such as Driver’s License Number and bio info.
    • The system will run their background check and they will receive a text message with approval or denial, no earlier than 10 days prior to the visit date.
    • If they receive a denial, they visit or call the Visitor Control Center (VCC) to discuss the denial.
    • If they receive an approval, they need to visit the VCC at 6012 Nelson Blvd Colorado Springs, CO 80902, go to the kiosk, scan their Driver’s License, take a picture and it will print a badge for them.
    • For assistance, they can contact an employee at the VCC at (719) 526-2325.
    • The individual must have a cell phone that receives text messages to use the online system. If they do not, then they will have to go to VCC to get a pass at the counter.
    • The individual must be a US citizen to use the online system. If they are not, then they will have to go to the VCC to get a pass at the counter.
    • Visitor pass expires at midnight on the day of the visit.
    Comments (-1)