Patriot Special Education Advisory Committee
To develop a collaborative forum for influencing decision-making and enhancement of quality educational services for students with educational disabilities at Patriot Elementary.
The goals of PSEAC are:
- Establish an effective parent/community/school partnership at Patriot Elementary;
- Develop a core advisory council whose members are well informed about Special Education related issues;
- Provide educational/training opportunities to strengthen parent/community/educator understanding of issues related to Special Education; i.e., monthly newsletter, parent handbook, parent mentoring;
- Ensure meaningful participation opportunities for all aspects of Special Education programming;
- Provide suggestions/comments and other research data to assist with evaluation and enhancement of Special Education programming.
Patriot Special Education Advisory Committee (PSEAC) meeting
Please join us for the next
Patriot Special Education Advisory Committe (PSEAC) meeting.