Welcome to the Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 Career Opportunities!
Thank you for your interest in employment with Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8. We are always searching for highly qualified candidates who are genuinely committed to success of all students. We believe every employee is important to the District's mission and goals, and as a whole we provide excellent, distinctive educational experiences that equip students for success today and in the future.
Fountain-Fort Carson School District 8 uses an online application process. Should you require access to a computer and/or scanner, kiosk stations are available for your use in the Department of Human Resources.
Here are a few key things to know:
- Before beginning the online application, gather all documents and records such as transcripts, licensure, letters or recommendation, and/or certificates
- Create a profile that will include a user log in and password. Be sure to make note of these for your use during your application process; the District does not have access to view or modify your password.
- You may create a profile with or without applying for a position.
- You will need an email account in order to use the application system
- It is very important that your online application is completed entirely prior to submitting it when applying for a position. Incomplete applications are not considered.
**CLICK HERE TO VIEW JOB POSTINGS & APPLY ON-LINE**
GUESTS AND VOLUNTEERS - PLEASE READ - Please do NOT submit yourself as an Internal applicant when applying to positions. This is due to Internal applications showing very minimal information to the principals who are reviewing them. External applications provide Principals with full details regarding your experience and qualification. If you have submitted your application as Internal - please go back into your application and change it to External. This will allow you to complete more details in your application and provide you with a better chance of being hired. Thank you.
STUDENT TEACHERS & COUNSELOR INTERNS – PLEASE READ – All student teacher and intern candidates MUST complete an EXTERNAL application in order to be considered for a student teaching or internship assignment. DO NOT attempt to go to a school building first to seek approval for a student teaching or internship assignment. Click above to access the EXTERNAL application and view the student teacher or intern job postings.
FOOD SERVICES - PLEASE READ - All Food Services positions are contracted through Aramark Industries. We have provided a link in the blue menu to the left under the Employment tab. Please navigate to that page for more information concerning these positions.