Ms. Andrea Niedzwicki's
Ms. Andrea Niedzwiecki
Hello! I am Andrea Niedzwiecki (Nedz-wick-e) and I am so excited to be joining Conrad this year! As a military spouse, I have had the privilege of teaching Kindergarten and preschool children in MD, FL, CA, Guam, VA and now CO. I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and am currently earning my Master’s degree in Early Childhood Special Education. Preschool has always been where my heart is and I am excited to be a part of such a wonderful program! My husband and I have 3 kids, 2 boys in High School and a daughter in Jr. High this year! We are also excited to be staying in CO, as our military life comes to a close, and we look forward to not moving every few years! In my spare time, I love to watch our kids play sports, do anything involved with Disney and take naps!
Hi, I'm Jessica and I'm super excited to have joined the Conrad team. I am a proud Texan transplanted to Colorado because that's where the Army sent us. I am a proud dog mooum to two fur babies. I love country music and sports!
- Cannot be homemade, Must be store-bought
- Zero trans fats
- NO Nuts
Due to allergies, please send snack in the original container with ingredients listed.
- No drinks please - milk is provided by the school.
- Siblings ARE NOT able to visit the classrooms during regular school days (birthday celebrations, volunteer days, etc.) due to licensing, ratios, and disruptions to the classroom environment & schedule.
- This includes children in strollers or carriers.
- Fruits & Vegetables (whole, not cut),
- Wheat thins, graham crackers, goldfish crackers, Cheez-its, Chex mix, pretzels,
- granola bars, Nature Valley bars, Nutra-Grain bars, Kashi bars, Rice Krispy Treats,
- Pudding Cups, Yogurt, Cheese sticks (please provide a spoon if needed)