DISTRICT 8 Classified Guest requirements:
- Accurately type 40 wpm
- Filing test
- Compiling test
(All Guest secretary testing must be completed prior to becoming an active Guest with FFC8. Please contact William Verhine, Administrative Receptionist, at (719) 382-1300 to schedule testing.)
Guest Paraeducator / Guest Custodians:
- High school diploma or GED
Classified Guest Salary Information:
- Guest Secretary - $14.48 per hour
- Guest Paraeducator - $11.28 per hour
- Guest Custodian - $12.96 per hour
- Demonstrates effective organizational, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrates punctuality and good attendance.
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures, including proper use of equipment.
- Reports all unsafe conditions/activities to supervisor, Human Resources or Risk Manager.
- Demonstrates aptitude and interest for the work to be performed.
- Follows appropriate district policies and procedures.
- Meets deadlines.
- Demonstrates confidentiality as related to job.
- Develops and maintains professional working relations with other district employee.
Terms of Employment:
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to create any contractual obligations on the part of the substitute teacher or the school district. Substitute teachers have the right to terminate their associations with the school district, with or without reason, and the school district retains the same right.